All of our software has been independently verified as 100% free from viruses, spyware and adware.
Depending on your computers configuration, you may see several security messages during installation. Wherever you see a company or publisher listed in a security message, ensure the company name is Rose Medical Solutions Ltd. This is your guarantee of authenticity.
1. Click on the product download button for the latest version of the software. A File Download dialog box similar to the one shown below will appear.
To copy the download to your computer, click Save.
2. The Save As dialog box will then appear asking you to select the location where you would like to save the installation package.
We recommend that you save the setup file to your Desktop, My Documents or any other easily accessible folder. Click Save to save the installation executable to the selected folder.
3. The File Download dialog box will be displayed while the setup program is being transferred to your computer. The progress bar allows you to monitor the download process.
4. Once the download is complete, you will see the Download Complete dialog box.
5. Now you can do one of the following:
- Click Open Folder to open the folder with the downloaded setup executable.
- Click Close if you wish to install at a later time.
- Double-click on the saved file to start the installation process.
- Follow the installation wizard instructions.
- Finally, double-click on the desktop icon to activate the software.
We have partnered with IntelliProtector, a software activation service, which helps to reduce software piracy and keeps our prices low. When prompted, simply click on the Activate button to start your free trial.
Problems downloading, installing or using our software? Contact our technical support team – we’re here to help.